Write an eight-page case analysis of the following article (which can be found as in attachment below):
· Souza, M. & McCarty, B. (2007). From bottom to top: How one provider retooled its collections [Electronic version]. Healthcare Financial Management, 61(9), 67-73.
Include the following:
· Complete a summary of the case study that identifies the key problems and issues, provides background information, relevant facts, the solution employed, and the results achieved.
· Identify and explain the accounting practices California Sutter Health used in defining and solving its collection problems.
· Develop an alternative solution based on your own research using three to five academic sources from journals, professional organizations, and websites.
· State your informed opinion of the approach used by California Sutter Health, and provide support using concepts from your research and personal experience.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper Instruction:
1. Must be eight double-spaced pages in length, not including the title page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style.
2. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
3. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
4. Must use a visual such as a chart, table, graph, or other that relates to something you have learned in the class and is relevant to the case. Here’s the book we use for the class: Epstein, L. & Schneider, A. (2014). Accounting for Health Care Professionals [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources.
Due 10/18/19 @10am Eastern with turnitin report. I will check accuracy of plagiarism report and I will ensure you completed the paper in its entirety by following each bulletin and reading the case study I personally attached.