Philosophy of Teaching Statement: Implementation of the Philosophy
The philosophy of teaching statement is presented in five sections: conceptualization of learning, conceptualization of teaching, goals for students, implementation of the philosophy, and professional growth plan. In this course, you will develop your own philosophy of teaching statement. This week, you will focus on writing your implementation of the philosophy section.
Using knowledge gained from your orientation course, observation experience, your own personal experience and credible, current literature, address the following questions:
- What will you do to create a positive learning environment?
- How will you build personal relationships with students?
- How will you grade and evaluate student performance?
- What will you do to address different learning needs or cultural influences?
- How will technology be incorporated into your classroom, if at all?
- What modes of learning will you incorporate into assignments?
- Use APA format and style for your paper.
- Complete your analysis in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document.
- Name the document SU_INS7115_W8_Project_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your report to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.