Hello I have a project to do in total quality management which is kind of related to project management somehow. I’d need you to do it for me please, check it and let me know. Thanks
BBA323 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT Task brief & rubrics
PROJECT: TQM STRATEGY
· You are asked to develop a Total Quality Management Strategy Project for a company of your choice.
· Use the following Table of Contents:
TQM Strategy Project
0. Draw the overall process mapping of the company (main and sub-processes). I.e: Process mapping, field investigations, QPS, flow charts, etcetera.
0. Look for the gaps, issues and problems affecting the organization. List at least 3 main improvements axis you have identified through context analysis and pick up one improvement axis of your choice to base your TQM approach on.
0. Define your TQM objectives regarding your improvement axis
0. Propose and discuss a global TQM strategy for this improvement axis
1. Design the QMS
0. Write a QPS (quality process sheet) to describe one process concerned by your improvement: resources, job description, people in charge, QC tools and devices (+KPI’s), inputs, outputs, purpose. Justify and describe all actions you will have to implement (or make people do)
0. Justify and describe how you will implement each action: timing, risks, etc
0. Measure effectivity and evaluate objectives achievements (quality controls). Describe how you will check effectivity of each of your action: how did you chose your KPI’s, why? Which tool are you planning to use to measure it? How will you guarantee the objectivity of your data, etc?
0. Adjust actions accordingly and search for others improvements. Describe your continuous improvement process, according to ISO 9001 guidelines
· The minimum amount of words to be used is 2.500, and the maximum is 4.000.
· Academic References (from Google Scholar, EBSCO, and others) are needed to support your argumentations.
· Appendices and References will not count towards the final wordcount.
· Font: Arial. Size: 12,5pts. Line spacing: 1,5. Text align: Justified.
LAUNCH: WEEK 8 / SUBMISSION: WEEK 13 ON MOODLE, BY 23.59HRS.
Weight: This task is worth 50% of your overall grade for this subject.
Outcomes: This task assesses the following learning outcomes:
· LO1: Critically evaluate the definition, concepts, principles and models of TQM in company context
· LO2: Assess the contributions of the TQM approach in the creation of competitive advantage
· LO3: Discuss how the costumer-defined quality drives the TQM strategy and implementation
· LO4: Understand the importance of continuous improvement within TQM
|Knowledge and Identification of the main Issues
|Identifies and demonstrates a sophisticated understanding of the main issues / problems in the case study||Identifies and demonstrates an accomplished understanding of most of the issues/problems.
|Identifies and demonstrates acceptable understanding of some of the issues/problems in the case study||Does not identify or demonstrate an acceptable understanding of the issues/problems in the case study|
|Student applies fully relevant knowledge to the situation provided||Student applies mostly relevant knowledge to the situation provided||Student applies some relevant knowledge to the situation provided. Some minor misunderstandings may be evident.||Student applies little relevant knowledge to the situation provided. Misunderstandings are evident.|
|Student assembles a coherent response to the question, providing a range of support and justification that leads to a well-reasoned conclusion||Student assembles a good response to the question, providing support and justification that lead to a well-reasoned conclusion||Student assembles a fair response to the question, providing some support and justification that lead to a well-reasoned conclusion. Minor misunderstandings may be evident||Student’s response to the question lacks coherence. Limited support and justification are provided that may or may not be well linked to the conclusion|
|Student communicates ideas extremely clearly and concisely. Compliance with the guidelines on font, size, line spacing and text align will also be taken into account.||Student communicates ideas clearly and concisely. Compliance with the guidelines on font, size, line spacing and text align will also be taken into account.||Student communicates ideas fairly clearly and concisely. Compliance with the guidelines on font, size, line spacing and text align will also be taken into account.||Student attempts to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, with some problems. Student does not follow the guidelines on font, size, line spacing and text align.|