Topic: Evidence Based Practices To Guide Clinical Practices
· Explain the interrelationship between the theory, research, and EBP.
· Identify and discuss the research questions, sampling and sampling size, research designs, hypothesis, data collection methods, and research findings from each study.
· Identify the goals, health outcomes, and implementation strategies in the healthcare setting (EBP) based on the articles.
· Discuss the credibility of the sources and the research/researchers findings.
· Minimum 5/maximum 7 page paper (the body of the paper), without the references, in APA format.
· Minimum of 1 reference per page of the body of the paper (the course textbook must be one of the references), articles must be peer reviewed and must have been published within last 3-5 years
Please complete the following steps for your discussion post.
After you have completed the Unit 6 material and have considered the many different roles and effects of popular culture, consider the following questions:
- What has been pop culture’s role in promoting social justice? Give specific examples.
- Share one unique example (that has not been mentioned in the unit or by classmates) or how pop culture has promoted social justice, awareness of an issue, or has had a role in influencing public opinion to promote equality, justice, acceptance or tolerance.
- In your opinion, do people with a large pop culture following have an ethical responsibility to promote positive messages in their work?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.