Supply Chain Integration Alignment
Today’s supply chains need to be integrated into the overall business plan to ensure it meets the needs of the company and contributes to the strategy set forth by the company.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide visual presentation with speaker notes that addresses the following:
- Describe how supply chain integration can be achieved
- Explain integration and supply chain management
- Show cross-functional aspects of integration
- Explain the difficulty in integrating and general methods for overcoming conflict within integration
- Identify the demand and supply integration journey stages of maturity
- Show managerial implications – Integrated Knowledge Sharing, Strategic Resource Allocation, Capacity and Demand Balance and Performance Outcomes
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.