100% original no plagiarism
See attachments and instructions
Include a response that contains a minimum of 300 words.
Also includes 3 responses to 3 discussion post
What really motivates people to be honest in business | Alexander Wagner
What really motivates people… (access video)
1. What does Alexander Wagner mean by the statement, “Fraud has become a feature, not a bug, of the financial services industry”?
2. According to Mr. Wagner, what really motivates people to be honest in business?
3. As a leader, how can you set the tone for an ethical organizational culture within the organization that you lead?
Completing the Discussion & Participation:
· Include a response that contains a minimum of 300 words. Base the narrative in your discussion response on the video and course material included in the Week 7 reading list (That you identify as relevant to your arguments, and response). Please do not be afraid of fully developing your response. Avoid emphasizing the minimum word count, and develop the response to include an inclusive and robust narrative on the questions outlined. Ensure that your response is specific in addressing each question. Include course materials to address each question.
· Ensure that participation posts are substantial in content and length, further the discussion on the specific topic, and are based on the use of course materials.
· Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
· Contractions are not used in business writing, so do not use them.
· Paraphrase and do not use direct quotation marks. Paraphrase means you do not use more than four consecutive words from a source document, but put a passage from a source document into your own words and attribute the passage to the source document. Not using direct quotation marks means that there should be no passages with quotation marks and instead the source material is paraphrased as stated above.
· Provide the page or paragraph number when using in-text citations. Note that a reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa.
· You may only use the course material from the classroom. You may not use books or any resource from the Internet.
Self-Plagiarism: Self-plagiarism is the act of reusing significant, identical or nearly identical portions of one’s own work. You cannot re-use any portion of a paper or other graded work that was submitted to another class even if you are retaking this course. You also will not reuse any portion of previously submitted work in this class. A zero will be assigned to the assignment if self-plagiarized. Faculty do not have the discretion to accept self-plagiarized work.