Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized, peer-reviewed, professional journal.
Note: Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional, peer-reviewed resource, contact your instructor. NOTE: Several of the following terms are specifically defined by your text, for example, research method and research design are very specific concepts. Make sure you answer based on course definitions.
Using outline format (minimum of 500-700 words total), answer the following bullet points:
- Provide the article name, author, date published, and source of information
- Summarize the purpose of the research
- What was the author’s hypothesis and/or research questions?
- What was the research design?
- Describe the research method
- Give an evaluation of the strengths and limitations of the research outcomes, method, etc.
- Summarize the conclusions/outcomes of the research
Format your outline consistent with APA guidelines-include a cover page, resource page.