51) The theory of business social responsibility that holds that a business has a
duty to generally do good for society is:
a. moral maximum.
b. corporate citizenship.
c. moral minimum.
d. stakeholder interest.
e. maximizing profits.
52) Mary finds a wallet in the library that is filled with case. She would like to
keep the money but decides to turn it in to the lost-and-found office because
if it were her wallet, she would like the person who found it to do the same.
Mary reached her decision in accordance with:
a. Rawl’s social justice theory.
b. the categorical imperative.
c. Kantian ethics.
e. moral maximum.
53) Which of the following is not needed in all cases in order to have a valid contract?
a. A signed written document.
b. An agreement.
c. A legal object.
e. Contractual capacity.
54) How has the government role in contract regulation changed since the founding of the United States?
a. There is less federal, but more state involvement today than in the past.
b. There is less state and federal government involvement today than in the
c. There is greater state and federal government involvement today than in the
d. There is less state, but more federal involvement today than in the past.
e. There is approximately the same degree of state and federal government involvement today as in the past.
55) Which of the following are two terms for the same concept or situation?
a. Implied-in-fact contract and quasi-contract.
b. Implied-in-law contract and quasi-contract.
c. Unilateral contract and informal contract.
d. Formal contract and implied-in-law contract.
e. Implied-in-law contract and implied-in-fact contract.
56) The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of