- Answer each question with 1 to 3 complete sentences
- Your responses should be 300 to 500 words in total
- All writing must be appropriate for an academic context
- Follow academic writing conventions (correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting)
- Composition must be original and written for this assignment; plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited
A1. What is the correct context for the speech? Where and when will it be given?
A2. Who is the audience and what are their characteristics?
A3. Why has the audience come to hear the speech?
A4. What are the interests of the audience?
A5. What does the audience know about your topic?
A6. What is the audience’s point of view on the topic?
A7. How will the audience likely react to your speech?
P1. What do you want your audience to know?
P2. What do you want your audience to think?
P3. What do you want your audience to feel?
P4. What do you want your audience to do?
T1. What is the most important message of your speech?
T2. Why should/will your audience care about your message?
R1. Are your audience, purpose and thesis aligned? Why or why not?
R2. What did you learn from this experience?