The project that you decide to use should meet all the key criteria of a project as outlined in the PMBOK,
The project should be an information technology-related project, something related to an area of information technology that is of interests to you. If you need help in determining a project,
Write a 7- to 11-page paper in which you define the scope of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Describe at least three project goals and three project objectives.
- Identifythe key customer(s) and at least two stakeholders for your project.Remember, you are delivering the project to your customer(s); however,there are others (stakeholders) who have a vested interest in yourproject.
- Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
- Estimate the project’s overall cost, any key staffing/non-staffing resources needed, and how you plan to acquire them.
- Identify at least three risks for your project and how you plan to manage them.
- Identify how you plan to stay on track.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements: