Provide a 1- to 1.5-page Executive Briefing describing plans for moving the organization from the current business operating environment to the new one. Include plans for the following:
- Describe the resources that will be needed for supporting the system during the startup period.
- Define ongoing system maintenance roles and responsibilities (Corrective, Adaptive, Protective, Preventive).
- Describe procedures for evaluating and prioritizing system enhancements proposed by stakeholders.
- Develop procedures for supporting the new system and its users and for applying system patches and upgrades.
- Specify procedures that will be needed for securing data assets.
- Identify measures to be taken in protecting against security threats from unauthorized access of the network.
- Explain how a Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and a Business Continuity Plan will protect the organization’s future operation.
Prepare a Visio® diagram that depicts the integrated system infrastructure supporting the new application.