For the Portfolio Project, in a well-constructed paper, identify four policies the government enacted following the financial crisis. Evaluate what effect these policies would have on the economy from both a short-run and a long-run perspective. Be sure to include:
- The distinction between the short-run and long-run economic views and what determines economic output in the relative time periods
- A definition of the measures used to determine economic success in the different time periods
- A link from each policy back to these distinctions and measures.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be six to ten pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric below.
- Incorporate at least five scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
*Attached are the previous portfolio milestones (week 2, 4 and 7) and the APA template for this assignment*