Using your research skills, identify an innovative organization—Public Sector. Your well-written 8-page Portfolio should include the following:
- Provide an overview of the organization’s innovation strategy. Provide three examples that illustrate this.
- Describe the organizational culture and how innovation and creativity are communicated to the members of the organization.
- Describe the organization’s innovation process including all stages and gates. If the organization does not have an innovation process, provide a recommendation for one that includes all stages and gates.
- Describe or propose three different annual events or programs the organization has (or should have) incorporated in its strategic plan to generate and collect ideas.
- Provide a Voice of Customer Research Plan to support the first three stages of the company’s innovation plan. Communicate the importance of each research method used.
- Outline the components of a business case that should be used by the organization to evaluate new product ideas.
- Provide recommendations for the types of metrics the organization should use to monitor and evaluate financials, processes, and success. Indicate why each metric was chosen and how the metrics will be used.
- Identify and define the tools the organization uses (or should use) to implement its innovation plan.
Your portfolio project should be at least 8 pages in length and conform to the APA format. Include at least 5 scholarly references outside of textbook and module content. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.