- What are some of the factors that determine whether or not a policy is cost-effective?
- Choose a juvenile delinquency program in your state. How do the strategies used in the selected program address crime and delinquency issues?
- Address gender policies specifically. Discuss gender policies and other theories investigating the biological impact on criminology. For example, should juvenile justice programs be unisex?
- The context of the family is important as a focus for crime prevention efforts. How does the intergenerational transmission of criminal behavior impact possible developmental pathways for juveniles? How can early intervention reduce delinquent behavior?
- Why is it important that policy efforts receive support for implementation?
Provide concrete and clear examples to explain your answers. Evaluate opposing views and adequately address your final conclusions.