A 4-5-page policy analysis of a specific issue addressed in the course of your interest is required. I.e. Healthcare reform, Medicare funding, Social determinates of Health, Healthcare financing etc.
- The paper should be a policy analysis rather than a review, research or survey paper.
- You must take a position in the analysis is this Policy good or not and state why or why not.
- Separate your Title on a separate page at top center of your page
- You must cite 2-4 references/resources through your readings and original research that support your position.
- Please use Times New Roman, font, size 12 – Please double spacing, and no images this is an original analysis thought piece.
- Place numbers on the bottom right of your pages
- Please use APA Formatting here is an excellent resource on APA Formatting from Purdue
- No less than 4 pages and no more than 5 pages. (Title and reference pages are NOT included in the page count)
- Please double space your paper
sections/sub-titles of the paper must include
- Title page
- What is the issue? Present the problem or issue in the health care system
- Background: What is the current policy environment
- What regulations, laws or legislation are in place or propoed?
- Describe the issue from your perspective
- Propose a solution or improvements
- Draw a conclusion based upon your original analysis
- Analysis: What is good or not good and why? How does or will this impact patients?
- Potential solutions to this issue (grounded in the literature as a reference) this is your recommendation
- Conclusion – What did you learn?
- References(please use APA format)