This week you will submit your final project.
You are looking for additional funding for your cookie company and will prepare a presentation for investors. In a clear, professional and concise manner prepare a PowerPoint slide presentation to introduce your company to a group of investors.
Your presentation should cover at a minimum the following:
- Your company name, vision, mission, goals, and strategies
- A balanced scorecard
- Review the mission statement and strategies you developed and submitted for the Module 02 Course Project Assignment.
- Fit the strategy points into the 4 perspectives of the balanced scorecard (you may need to create more strategies or fine tune your Module 02 strategies).
- Develop performance measures for each strategy point.
- State which department(s) would be responsible for each performance measure.
- Comment on how the departments must work together as a team to execute the balanced scorecard and how diversity among team members would enhance the outcomes.
- Cost information including contribution margin and break-even
When preparing your presentation, be mindful of the information in which an investor might be interested. Please include talking points on slide notes where appropriate.
Include in-text citations and a reference page where necessary.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.pptx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: