1) Describe what you believe to be the ethical differences of good persuasion and evil persuasion. Be sure to completely define both concepts. Give special attention to what you believe would be evil.
2) Select a famous person that you believe to be a manipulator and describe his character. Describe how one person might see him as evil and a follower might see him as good. Clearly give both perspectives based on the information on his character that you find. You need to select someone you can research.
3) What specific behaviors did he exhibit that most people would consider unethical?
4) How would your definition of good and evil persuasion, ethical and unethical persuasion apply to this manipulator?
5) As different people gain power today, how will you be able to identify if they are good, evil, or somewhere in-between?
Research the manipulator using Amberton’s on-line library. You have use ebrary or EBSCO. Document this paper with the APA format. Write out the questions and then answer them completely. This assignment requires outside research. This paper should be at least 7-10 pages. Write the questions out completely and then answer them one at a time utilizing and documenting the research that you have found. You will present this research in class.