Leadership Style Interview For A Company’s Newsletter
- Leadership Newsletter Template (attached)
- Leadership Style Interview for a Company’s Newsletter Grading Guide (attached)
- Select someone in a leadership position at your organization or at a local company where you might seek employment. This individual could be a director, manager, supervisor, or the CEO of the organization.
Write a 1,100- to 1,200-word profile of the individual you interviewed for your company’s newsletter, and include the following:
- 1.Identify the individual and their position within the company, and briefly describe the organization.
- 2.Interpret the individual’s leadership style based on the Five-Factor personality model, and offer one or more examples of the management and leadership roles of this individual.
- 3. Explain one incident where this individual had to solve a difficult problem or situation because things did not go as planned.
- 4.Describe the lessons she/he learned from being able to problem solve, even when what she/he had been taught did not work.
- Format your profile in the form of a newsletter (the final format may vary depending upon the company’s style; please feel free to use either the provided template or to check the Internet or Microsoft® Word for additional newsletter templates).
ABC/123 Version X
|Leadership Newsletter Article
LDR/300 Version 7
University of Phoenix Material
|Headline||[The title or overall description of the newsletter article]
1. Interview your individual and research any information necessary.
2. Carefully consider your individual and audience so you offer an article that is engaging and worthwhile.
3. Create a compelling headline and opening to get your audience’s attention.
4. Use clear and concise sentences to generate your individual’s leadership profile.
6. Review newsletter template websites for assistance. For example, open your web browser and search for either “smore newsletter” or “templates cakemail”.
[A statement that describes the individual, their position, and organization]
[An interpretation of the individual’s leadership style based on the Five-Factor personality model, and an explanation of an incident in which the individual had to solve a difficult problem or situation – including examples]
[A statement that summarizes your overall message]
[References for any citations or additional resources]
Leadership Newsletter Article Template
Copyright © XXXX by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2017 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.