- Leadership Assessments found on Internet (I took the assessment. Results are attached)
- Leadership Assessment Grading Guide (attached)
- Open your web browser and search for either “Leadership Legacy Assessment Test” or “Disc Personality Test.”
Complete one of these free online tests. (My results are attached)
Write a 750- to 1,000-word summary in which you articulate elements of leadership using the following criteria:
- Examine your individual, essential elements of leadership and management.
- Differentiate between leadership and management roles, and provide specific examples from the text, literature, or a personal example.
- Cite at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
|Leadership Assessment Grading Guide
LDR/300 Version 7
Leadership Assessment Grading Guide
LDR/300 Version 7
Copyright © 2017 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
University of Phoenix® is a registered trademark of Apollo Group, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Microsoft®, Windows®, and Windows NT® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Use of these marks is not intended to imply endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation.
Edited in accordance with University of Phoenix® editorial standards and practices.
Individual Assignment: Leadership Assessment
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of the assignment is to examine the difference between leadership and management. This is particularly important as it is foundational to the understanding of how leadership theory evolved over time. Students are expected to assess their own leadership and management style and articulate characterizations of both leaders and managers by offering specific examples from past references or personal example.
Leadership Assessments found on Internet (search for either “Leadership Legacy Assessment Test” or “Disc Personality Test”)
|Writing Guidelines||Met||Partially Met||Not Met||Comments:|
|The paper—including tables and graphs, headings, title page, and reference page—is consistent with APA formatting guidelines and meets course-level requirements.|
|Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.|
|Paragraph and sentence transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.|
|Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.|
|Rules of grammar and usage are followed including spelling and punctuation.|
|Total Available||Total Earned|