Journal Article On Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders Paper
Top of Form
Imagine you have been asked to write an article for an academic journal on the complexities of schizophrenia spectrum disorders.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word article on the development, progression, physiological symptoms, and behavioral features of schizophrenia spectrum disorders.
Conduct research in the University Library to locate 3 peer-reviewed journal articles on schizophrenia spectrum disorders to use as supporting documentation in your article.
Review the articles you have selected, and highlight specific details related to the following:
· Development of the disorder
· Progression of the disorder
· Physiological symptoms
· Behavioral features
Begin your article by outlining the following information:
· APA-formatted level 1 headings for each main topic of your article
· A topic sentence to begin each paragraph under each main topic
· Bulleted lists of main points you want to address under each topic sentence
· Key pieces of information from each article you would like to use to support your main points, along with appropriate, APA-formatted in-text citations
· APA-formatted reference page citations for each peer-reviewed article you will be using, listed on the reference page
Expand on your outline to create robust body paragraphs for your article.
Create an introduction paragraph that introduces your reader to the main topics included in your article.
Create a conclusion paragraph to bring your article to a close.
Review your completed article to ensure it flows appropriately and logically, transitions well from topic to topic, and includes the required information outlined in these instructions.
Bottom of Form