For this task, you will write a paper that includes a spreadsheet to compare futures, options, and swaps. Include the following in your paper:
- Formulate how you could use each of these derivative securities in a speculative and in a hedging mode.
- Illustrate the concepts with numerical examples and describe the benefits of using each relative to the other.
- Compare and contrast the Black-Scholes option pricing model and the binominal option pricing model
- Break down the six inputs (including the dividend adjustment) to the Black-Scholes option pricing model.
- Incorporate the important concepts of Delta, Gamma, and Vega.
- Analyze how increases or decreases to each of the six inputs affect the value of put and call options.
- Define and discuss the critical inputs to valuing futures and swaps.
Length: 4 5 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: a minimum of 2 resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.