Individual Programmatic Assessment: Personality Development
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that examines the influences of traits—such as trait theory—and biology—such as temperament—on personality development. Answer the following questions in your paper:
- How does the gene-environment interaction influence personality?
- Is culture a factor in personality expression?
- What do twin studies show us about the inheritability of personality?
- What characteristics of temperament are stable over time and contribute to our adult personality?
- Are specific characteristics consistent over situation and over time?
- Include an explanation of how the following personality models may be adapted to account for variation in the personal, societal, and cultural factors discussed in your paper:
- Biological model
- Five-factor trait theory
- Temperament model of personality
- Format your paper according to APA guidelines.