Part I of Final Project – Needs Assessment
Identify a problem or issue ( I choice (domestic violence,) that you are interested in exploring for your final project. Use the micro, mezzo, and macro perspectives to describe the dynamics of the issue and how it impacts the lives of a particular group of people (adolescents, women, Muslims, etc.).
Identify and utilize the following sources of information to inform your understanding of the issue you’re using for the project:
- 4 peer-reviewed journal articles
- 2 websites (human service organizations)
- 2 videos of professionals speaking about the issue
- 2 videos of people who have experienced the issue
Submit to the Assignment Dropbox “Module 1 Assignment: Part 1 Final Project”, by the due date listed on the syllabus.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- At least one references is required for the assignment, unless otherwise stated in the instructions. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
In this course, all of your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation. The following APA Style guide provides you with explanations, models, and resources for APA style formatting and citation. Purdue OWL: APA Format Guide.