Graduate Level Psychology Ethics Help
Must use original work not submitted to another student. Must include detailed speaker notes and cite all in-text references using APA guidelines.
The Article :
Dailor, A. N., & Jacob, S. (2011). Ethically challenging situations reported by school psychologists: Implications for training. Psychology in the Schools, 48(6), 619-631.
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to brief the class on your selected article. Include the following:
- A properly formatted title page
- An agenda for your presentation
- An outline of the purpose or focus of the article
- An evaluation of the ethical issues presented in the article
- An explanation of the conclusions drawn by the article and their implications for the clinical practice of psychology
- An analysis of the implications of the ethical issues presented in the article to the practice of psychology
- A properly formatted reference slide