Identify the key milestones of your project.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain and apply object-oriented analysis techniques.
- Compare and contrast different roles needed in systems analysis and design.
- Compare and contrast requirements gathering among traditional and iterative project methods.
- Procure, document, and scope IT project requirements with use cases.
- Describe object-oriented modeling, structural modeling, and behavioral modeling.
- Develop class diagram based on business scenarios.
- Create a business requirements document that conforms to the Unified Modeling Language standard.
- Apply the project requirements steps of eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and testing to address and solve a proposed business problem.
- Determine the steps and principles of design modeling with UML.
- Describe how societal mores and social media impact the design of human-computer interactions.
- Describe the impact of contemporary computing architecture to the physical architecture design.
- Describe how to gather nonfunctional requirements and its importance for overall IT project success.
- Explain the importance of change management and post-implementation support and how they impact business and overall enterprise.
- Describe and design test cases that uncover software bugs.
- Develop a business requirements document that addresses and solves a proposed business problem.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in procuring and designing project requirements.
- Write clearly and concisely about project requirements and design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Software Requirement SpecificationForProject on Top Bike SystemThis software project management plan aims at providing a systematic and organizedapproach to all stock related queries of the…