Feasibility Report With Sub Points
Because of the November 2016 Kaikoura earthquakes, ABC Property Development has had to demolish their property at 61 Molesworth St, Wellington. The property was previously a nine-story high-rise commercial and residential building.
ABC Property Development are now thinking of putting a hotel on the site and they have commissioned you to research and write a Feasibility Report. You are required to complete a report for management that takes into consideration the points listed below.
Part A –
- Introduction & Property Type Recommendations (10 marks)
- Brief overview of who the report is for and the aim of the report
- Describe the target market
- Justify why this site is suitable for this target market
- Analyse and discuss any direct and/or indirect competition
- Recommended a Property type
- Design Recommendations (10 marks)
Analyse different property styles, suggest a design style and support this choice.
- Analysis of different potential property styles
- Explain and justify the exterior style chosen with reference to the identified target market above
- Explain and justify the interior style chosen with reference to the identified target market above
- Include two room floor plans which show the different room mix
- Explain the room design or include a Room Design Board
- Development Requirements (15 marks)
- Detail the resource consent planning requirements
- Include a Resource Consent Plan
- Compliance/On-going Management Requirements (5 marks)
- Detail the on-going legal/compliance requirements
- Include an on-going management plan
- Sustainable Business Practices (10 marks)
Analyse different options of sustainable business practice and energy efficiency, suggest practices and solutions that you feel are viable for the property.
- Explain your approach/strategy
- Include details of sustainability initiatives/measures you recommend