Find the ECCN for the following and look it up in the CCL. Then, upload as a separate document
Electric Propulsion Engines ($4000)
Reasons for control _________________________
Applicable License Exceptions ____________________________
Is a license required to ship to Guatemala ?
If yes, reason (from b above) ___________
If no, exception (from c above) ___________
Is a license required to ship to Italy?
If yes, reason __________________
If no, exception ____________________
Optical Sensors ($500)
Reasons for control ____________________________
Applicable License Exceptions __________________________________
Is a license required to ship to Russia?
If yes, reason _________________
If no, exception ________________
Is a license required to ship to Senegal?
If yes, reason _____________________
If no, exception _______________________
Is a license required to ship to Sudan?
If yes, reason ______________________
If no, exception _____________________
In case you need help, completing… here is a step by step guide.
- Go to the website:https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/regulations/export-administration-regulations-ear
- Within this page there are several links. Use the link Commerce Control List Index: this will provide you with an alphabetical list of products. (Make sure you don’t just look for the first word of the product given, it may be listed using other words first.)
- You will then have your ECCN (found to the right of the product in the CCL)
- Go back to the original website and click on the category of your product – this will open the supplemental information regarding that product code. If you need help interpreting the ECCN. Click on the Commerce Control Link on the left menu.
- Find the ECCN in the supplemental information to provide you “Reasons for Control” and “License Exceptions”. Reference the Commerce Country chart found on the initial website to add “decode” the information.
- Utilizing all of these resources in connection with another, answer the questions above.