Explain the concept “Fetishism of Commodities”.
I need 2-page answer. The answer
includes the following parts:
- what is Surplus Labor? where is profit coming from?
- Function of money (create barrier between producer and consumer?)
- what is natural value and true value?
- Fetishism of commodities
- Alienation from the product.
- Marx’s theory of materialism: economy determines all other social relations and even our thoughts and ideas
- Give an example of how this theory applies to your life
Thank you for your help.
Last NameName Professor Institution Date Concept of Fetishism of Commodities. In Marx’s critique of political economy, commodity fetishism is the discernment of the festiverelationships complex…