- Prepare an Executive Summary (1,000 words minimum) using the information contained in the company’s balance sheet and income statement, answering the following questions with appropriate commentary, using the year-end numbers for the most recent annual reporting period available.
- Provide a brief description of the company and its business.
- How much cash and cash equivalents did the company have?
- What were the company’s total current assets? In what order should current assets be presented?
- What were the two largest current assets reported?
- What were the company’s total assets?
- What amount of accounts payable did the company have?
- What were the company’s total current liabilities?
- What were the company’s two largest current liabilities?
- What were the company’s total liabilities?
- What were the company’s total revenues for the year?
- What was the company’s net income for the year?
- What was the change in dollars in the company’s net income from its most recent reporting period to the previous period?
- All the necessary information for this work is in the following attachment. Please use only the information regarding the Amazon company and be guided by the instructions.
We are a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.