What Role Does Emergency Management Play in Cyber security?
I look forward to your research scope, approach, and findings regarding emergency management role in cyber security. Another interesting thought is cyber security
role in emergency management.
- Final Project must be at least 10 APA-formatted and referenced pages
- You must submit your Final Project as any other Written Assignment in the course to Turn It through Week 8 Assignments.
- You can use the template I have developed or (Research Methods) Template
- Your goal is to get your work to Turn It In Similarity Index of in the blue or green, or around 23 percent of lower).
- You can submit your Final Project to Turn It In through Week 8 Assignments multiple times. I will count your latest Final Project Turn It submission as your final submission.
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FINAL PROJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL TURN IT IN Account or through someone else’s account before you submit it under Week 8 Assignments.
- Submitting YOUR FINAL PROJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL TURN IT IN ACCOUNT or using someone else’s Turn It In account will render your actual Week 8 submission ineligible for grading. It will generate 100 percent similarity (plagiarism) once (re)submitted under Week 8 Assignments.
- In the Final Project, all listed sub-headings/sub-sections from the Final Project Content and Format must be included.
- If you have taken EDMG540 (Research Methods), you can use EDMG540 template to structure your Final Project.In some subsections/subheadings from this course template under Research Design section you should state briefly in a paragraph or two, a method/technique you would use to conduct your own “field” research on the subject (survey, interview/s, statistical analysis, content analysis, etc.). You will have no time conduct actual field research.
- In the Literature Review section, you should APA-review at least 10 peer-reviewed authors who wrote on the chosen subject in addition to primary sources (laws, regulations, convention, treaties and media sources). Wikipedia should not be used as a reference.
- In the Analysis section, you should critically assess authors’ premises, logic of inquiry and claims. You should inject your own thoughts on these authors’ analyses and the topic itself by the end of the Literature Review and in the Analysis section. The Analysis section should conclude with a statement on your own previously stated Hypothesis that should answer the question if your Thesis valid or not.
- For Policy Papers, please see the Final Project under Announcements (Policy Paper section).
- Submit as Microsoft Word document.
- Name the file “EDMG600FinalProject_YourLastName.doc/x” (i.e., EDMG600FinalProject _Pesic.doc/x).
- You must use APA style.
**** Please find all attachment ******
Last week feedback
template I have developed or