Desiging A Training Program
Designing a Training Program
Assignment 2: Designing a Training Program
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points.
Create a written proposal in which you detail the complete design of an employee training program.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Design a two-day training program for a group of 20 employees.
- Identify 2–3 training needs though a training needs analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
- Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
- Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole.
- Select key training methods to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program.
- Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font, 12 points, with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.