Developing a Strong Cover Letter: Cover letters allow you to clarify, detail, and expand on your most relevant skills and competencies. In addition, a cover letter allows you to showcase your written communication skills.
- Using the job description, identify three skills or qualifications that match your background and type them out.
- Next, using the format suggestions from both the webinar and cover letter sample, create a three- to four-sentence paragraph that communicates the three matching skills and/or competencies you would like to highlight for the employer. The goal is to tailor the body of your cover letter to the position you seek.
- It is important that you have a compelling cover letter. To write an impactful cover letter, you need to answer the following questions before you begin composing it. Starting with these questions will help provide a clear and concise message for the person reading your cover letter.
- Why are you interested in the position? Consider what makes the position, organization, or company of interest to you.
- What three skills or competencies do you possess that match the skills the employer is seeking in a candidate?
- You can find these skills by viewing the job description. These specific skills are the reason every cover letter should be unique for each job for which you apply.
- The Cover Letters (Links to an external site.) resource contains step-by step instructions for creating a cover letter including: formatting suggestions, tips regarding how to highlight your best skills and qualification and how to tailor your letter for specific job you wish to apply to.
Casey O’Neill PO Box 20 kseesemail@yahoo Mobile : 7074993630
Degree/Course Institution Year of Passing Percentage / Grade High School Captian John Continuation High School 1996 1000%
Organization Designation Duration KTJUSD Hoopa Valley Elementary Jan 2016 – till date
After School Education & Safety Hoopa Valley Elementary Sep 2014 – Dec 2015
Yurok Tribe JOM Primary Grades StudentTutoring Sep 2013 – Dec 2015
One on One Student support aid Hoopa Valley Elementary Sep 2013 – Jun 2014
Avon Representative Independent SalesRepresentatives Jun 2002 – Jun 2013
Roles • Behavioral Support Aid
• ASES Lead Teacher
• Students Education Services grades kindergarten to 3rd grade.
• Assistant student with disabilities in the education setting.
• Independent sales representatives
FIELD OF INTEREST
• Special Education Services dxcx
SKILLS • Self motivated • Patiant and resilient. • Extremely flexible and able to change project direction quickly and effectively.
• Knowledgeable in local tribes along with being a Yurok tribal member
• Fluent in Yurok and Hupa language HOBBIES
• Digital Arts
• Yurok Ancestral Regalia Designer
• Researching materials for volunteer services
• Pleasure Reading
• Writing social narratives dcx