Based on your calculations, readings, current literature, and the Fraud Examiners Manual analyze the case and include the following in your discussion in addition to the questions asked:
- Identify the legal aspects of the fraud suspected in this case and if the fraud would fall under civil, criminal, or both?
- Identify any legal aspects that the fraud examiner must consider in this case specific to the US Constitution as far as the evidence needed to convict the suspect in court.
- Include at least 2 consent forms you feel are needed in this case (samples can be found in Appendix C of your Fraud Examiner’s Manual)
- 3 pages (not including title page, abstract, exhibit for your calculations done in Excel and embedded in your paper, or reference page)
- Proper APA format
- Minimum of 3 scholarly sources not including the textbook