What types of advocacy exist for nurses today? Certainly we can see how there are many ways and different groups to advocate for as a nurse.
Definition of Advocate:
- Examine the term advocate as defined above, and think of how advocacy can be demonstrated in everyday practice.
- Select at least three (3) of the factors that make up the definition and give a very specific explanation of how you or someone you know has demonstrated they were/are an advocate.
- Your paper should be:
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document
- Three references not older than 5 years