- Obtain a chart of the administrative organization from where you work.
- If it is in a hospital, it should cover from the CEO down through the middle management or equivalent if it is another type of business.
- If it is a small business and you cannot locate a chart, then make a chart showing the relationship of the employees and the person in charge, or possibly an owner of the business.
- Scan the chart and save the file.
- Attach the chart and then describe the organization with the terms that are introduced in Chapter 12.
- If you work within the structure, describe the functionality of the system and any other observations you would like to add.