PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK I HAVE INCLUDED IN THE ATTACHMENT. THE WORK CITED IS Harley-McClaskey, D. (2017). Developing human service leaders. Thousand Oaks, CA; Sage.
In Unit 4, you continued the Riverbend City scenario, leading a task force and managing team conflict. In this assignment, you will reflect on that experience. Consider the following questions in your reflection, and refer to the helpful links in Resources as needed:
- What are the qualities of an effective team leader? How does the literature support the importance of these qualities?
- How does a team work together effectively? What are some examples of effective and ineffective teamwork?
- What are some strategies for success supported by the literature?
- What were the ethical and diversity issues on the task force?
- What impact did these issues have on the functioning of the task force?
- What conflicts arose on the task force?
- What are strategies that could help in resolution of the conflicts?
- Font: Use 12-point Times or Times New Roman, double-spaced type.
- Writing: Writing should be clear, organized, and free of errors; it should also follow professional standards.
- Research: Use at least 3 academic sources to support your work.
- Length: Your paper should be 4–5 pages, not including cover or reference pages.
- Format: Follow all current edition APA style and format requirements.