Visit the Resource Center in your left hand navigation and click on the About Portfolium link to learn more about using Portfolium. When you are ready, click on Create Portfolium Account to get started with your account. This is very much like Facebook or LinkedIn–be sure to look for classmates to connect with!
Learning objective: Describe the environment in which business operates
In a 7 to 10 page PowerPoint presentation, describe the characteristics of each of the four stages of growth a business organization might experience. Provide examples to support your description.
Portfolium, our digital portfolio and career readiness network and job board is available to you for free. Simply click the link and set-up your account. Portfolium is a powerful networking tool that allows students to connect with employers and peers by demonstrating the skills they have learned in the classroom. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Portfolium partners with colleges and universities to help students connect learning with opportunity. Our ePortfolio network helps millions of students from over 2,500 academic institutions prove their skills and launch their careers, while providing educators and employers with the tools they need to assess learning outcomes and recruit talent.
- Prepare a 7 to 10 page PowerPoint presentation. Use the Speakers Notes for explanations and details (How to create a PowerPoint video 1 and 2)
- Follow APA format for structure.
- Support your presentation with 2 to 3 credible references beyond the course materials. Please note Wikipedia, Investopedia and similar websites are not credible academic references. The best place to locate credible references is the Online Library.
- Using Portfolium, submit your artifact that you have created for this assignment to your Portfolium account.
- Submit the link to your Portfolium page here when you have completed this exercise.
A rubric is provided here for your convenience that details how this assignment will be graded. Please review it carefully prior to submitting your work.