BUS 599 Discussion Week 4
Please see the attached instructions on how to complete this assignment. Thanks.
Marketing Strategy Top of Form
This Week’s Discussion Post
Note: This week’s discussion is worth 56 points.
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
1. Complete the Marketing Vehicles Table, identifying the marketing vehicles you will use to reach your customers.
. Be sure to include the cost of each marketing vehicle.
. Add any additional notes under the table.
. Delete the italicized examples.
|Marketing Vehicles Table|
Social Media: Facebook and Instagram
|2–3 times per week||$600 per month|
TV Stations: Local Station, WTC
|1 time per week||$1,000 per month|
|2 events||$500 per month|
2. Copy and paste the Marketing Vehicles Table into the discussion area.
3. Complete the Setup worksheet in the Business Plan Financials Excel Template according to the instructions in the guidelines.
· Input the marketing vehicles’ costs into the appropriate areas of the Marketing Budget worksheet in the Business Plan Financials Excel Template.
· Attach the entire Business Plan Financials Excel Template to the discussion thread before clicking Submit.
Post at least one substantive comment to another student’s post.
· Textbook Chapter 10, “Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy,” pages 163–194, provides additional detail about this topic.
· You will use the:
. Marketing vehicles information from this post in your Week 5 assignment, Marketing Plan and Budget.
. Information from the Setup and Marketing Budget worksheets in Section 2 of your Week 5 assignment.
· If you are new to Excel, you may want to view these LinkedIn Learning courses on working with Excel. These courses focus on performing data entry in Excel.
· You may also find these LinkedIn Learning courses on how to interpret a business’s financials useful:
· You may also find Stephanie Morrow’s article “Cost of Marketing: What Is the Average Budget?” on how to set up a marketing budget helpful to complete this discussion and your Week 5 assignment.
1. Complete the table in Word and then copy from there and paste it in the discussion window.
2. DO NOT attach the Word document to the discussion window.
3. Include your company name and a brief description of what business you are in as well as the product(s) and service(s) you offer for sale. Provide this information in your response for this week to remind everyone about your business.
Bottom of Form