Open the Excel Assignment.doc file and use Excel to create a worksheet that meets the criteria listed.
Excel Personal Application (Budget) ITE 115
Create an Excel worksheet and chart as shown below. Save the worksheet with the name: Budget – your own name. The final product should contain the appropriate functions and formulas. In addition, use absolute addressing where appropriate. Format as follows:
· Rename the sheet tab Semi-Annual Budget and delete the other sheets.
· Enter the worksheet title in cell A1 and merge and center it using cells A1-I1.
· You can use any font but increase the font size of the worksheet title; any size just bigger.
· Boldface column headings, row headings and total headings.
· Cells A1-I1 should be formatted with a thick box border.
· Cells A1-I1 should be formatted with a background color (you can use any color).
· The row headings should be left-aligned.
· The column headings should be centered.
· The column heading in cell I3 should be wrapped to two lines.
· Cells A12-I12 should include a top and bottom border.
· Cells A17-H18 should be formatted with a background color (use the same color as above).
· The numbers in columns B-H should be formatted with a floating $ and two decimal places.
· Increase the height of row 13 relative to the other rows.
· The percentages should be formatted with one decimal place.
· Format, position and size the chart as shown.
· Do not include a chart title.
· The data labels on the chart should include only the percentages and be positioned outside each slice showing the leader lines.
· Boldface the data labels and the legend and position the legend to the right of the chart as shown.