- The following questions are related to: David Colander’s, “Research on the Economics Profession,” Journal of Economic Perspectives, Fall 1989, 137-149 (outside reading #1):( COLANDER, D., “Research on the Economics Profession, “JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PERSPECTIVES, Fall 1989, 3: (4)137-148. )
- How is output measured when evaluating academic economists?
- In what subfield was Binghamton ranked higher than Cornell?
- What SUNY economist(s) made the top-25 list nationwide?
- How did Polachek, Kniesner, and Harwood (outside reading #2) measure performance of economics students at UNC-CH?(POLACHEK, S., KNIESNER, T. and HARWOOD, H., “Educational Production Functions: A Microeconomics Approach, “Journal of Educational Statistics (Autumn 1978) and reprinted in Rendigs Fels and John Siegfried (eds.) Research on Teaching College Economics: Selected Readings (New York: Joint Council on Economic Education) 1982, pp. 334-356. )
- How should I measure performance in this class?
We are a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.