Analyzing The Financial Situation Of An International Organization Presentation
In your presentation,
- Identify an international organization (e.g., IBM, PepsiCo, Nestlé, etc.).
- Analyze the financial viability of the organization in the current (i.e., the last 2 to 3 years) international financial environment.
- Discuss the effects of instability in the foreign currency markets on your selected organization’s elements such as the supply chain, manufacturing, and production.
- Explain how the organization mitigates the inherent risks in international currency.
Your Analyzing the Financial Situation of an International Organization Presentation
- Must be 10 to 12 PowerPoint slides in length (not including title and references) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource. The note section of the presentation must be utilized to explain each slide.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three sources, one of which should be scholarly, in addition to the course
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular
- Must document all sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.