Complete Phase II of the Marketing Plan.
Continue the marketing plan by adding 1,400-1,750 words in which you address the topics below.
· Environmental and Contextual Analysis – Complete an environmental and contextual analysis. Discuss the social, economic, political, and technical factors to be considered. Explore the resources available.
· Program Objectives – Provide the program objectives. Support your selection of program objective given the contextual analysis and stakeholder needs.
· Target Market – Describe the demographics, psychographics, behaviors, and geographic considerations of your target market. Synthesize these characteristics to create a profile of your target market.
· Competitive Analysis – Identify competitors offering similar learning programs. Describe their strategies.
· Learning Program – Provide the value proposition of the new learning program and any unique selling points. Identify effective positioning and differentiation strategies for your new learning program and support why these strategies will be effective. Highlight program features that are important to promote given the contextual analysis, competitive analysis, and target market.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and grammar and mechanics consistent with graduate level writing.