Activity Plan For Psychology
Create an Activity Plan with your site supervisor that identifies the plan for attaining the knowledge and skills identified in the “Learning Contract” completed during your Pre-Practicum. Include the following:
- Resources utilized; including readings, websites, and agency materials.
- Persons to be consulted.
- Observations to be done.
- Timeline for goals to be met.
- Feedback loop: Plan for revisiting the Action Plan to determine progress towards meeting learning goals, and appropriate revisions.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of the plan required.
- APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Note: The instructor may adapt this form as needed
|Criteria||Possible Score||Actual Score|
|1) Activity Plan includes:|
|a) Resources utilized, including readings, Web sites, and agency materials.||12|
|b) Persons to be consulted||8|
|c) Observations to be done (details present).||20|
|d) Timeline for goals to be met.||20|
|e) Feedback loop: Plan for revisiting the Action Plan to determine progress towards meeting learning goals, and appropriate revisions.||20|
|a) Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use).||20|
Copyright 2011. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.