I’m looking for someone good at IRS forms(1040 pages 1&2; Schedules 1, A, B, C, D, S/E; 8949, 4562, 2106). If you are great or you know how to fill these forms.
Please contact with me.
TAX RETURN PROJECT – 2
Problems: Chapter 12-38 (Beth R. Jordan) West’s Federal Taxation, Comprehensive Volume (2019). Prepare the Tax Return for 2018.
The following information should be helpful in your preparation of the tax return.
(1) (a) Requirement: Prepare the federal income tax return on the appropriate IRS forms. (Even if you use a software program, you must turn in manual entries on IRS forms.) Copies of those forms and instructions are available at www.irs.gov.
(b) Additional Requirements: Prepare a brief top sheet summarizing the factual information in the format of the tax formula.
(2) Strategy: You might want to start with page 1 of the 1040 and manually make entries (pencil recommended). You may then need to do subsidiary forms (e.g., Schedules C). You might also want to work out the figures for the tax formula roughly first before beginning the return.
(3) Check figures:
Adjusted gross income 74,034 Itemized deductions 9,645
Taxable income 61,424
(4) Check forms: (please include in your return):
a. Per the syllabus, this manual return is 16% of the grade; i.e., 40 points since the total points in the course are 250 points
b. Actual maximum, manual return, 43 points (3 points extra credit)
c. Forms: 1040 pages 1&2; Schedules 1, A, B, C, D, S/E; 8949, 4562, 2106, worksheet line 11a
(6) Additional helpful information
a. Please use the sequence numbers in the upper right-hand corner of the official IRS forms for the proper order
b. Do not calculate next year’s estimates or any late filing penalty or interest.
Notes on Problem
(1) Complete 2 Schedules C.
(2) Even if EZ could properly be used, please use 2106.
(3) When completing 4562, please note depreciation is maximized and property is apparently not listed property.
(4) Dividends are qualified