Completion of the on-line Pinnacle Manufacturing Integrated Case Application audit components at the end of selected chapters in the text including the following:
- Part I ( Chapter 8) Due 02/03/19
- Part II (Chapter 9) Due 02/17/069
- Part III (Chapter 10) Due 03/03/19
- Part IV (Chapter 12) Due 03/10/19
- Part V (Chapter 14) Due 03/24/19
- Part VI (Chapter 15) Due 04/07/19
- All components of Pinnacle Manufacturing Integrated Case Application must be typed using the online working papers and using Word or Excel as appropriate.
- All components/working papers of the Pinnacle Manufacturing Integrated Case Application must be properly labeled as illustrated in the text or as in last year’s on-line working papers. The preparer (student) needs to be identified on every working paper.
I am looking for someone to complete each part by the specified due date (more consistent). I have attached the Syllabus and the information needed for Part 1. If you are interested in completing the entire project (specified due date) please respond. I am not sure how we can do payment regarding each part , or one set price for the entire project, whichever is better for you is fine with me.
- Accounting 732 Syllabus
- Integrated Case Application :Part 1 Page 257 (introduction), Page 258-259 Required A-H
- Part A: Financial Statement Figure 8-9 referenced on Page 258
- Part B: Rations Page 196-199 referenced on page 258
- Part D: Income Statement Figure 8-4 page 233 referenced on page 258 , link www.pearsonhighered.com/arens