Using the experimental or quasi-experimental study you selected in this unit’s studies, in the Library Search section, complete the following:
• Determine whether the study is experimental or quasi-experimental; describe how you know.
• Describe the variables, both independent and dependent, used in the research.
• Describe the treatment conditions of the experimental group. If quasi-experimental, describe the different groups or conditions that were compared.
• Describe the specific type of research design that was used and discuss why it is considered experimental or quasi-experimental.
• Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected design. How might you have designed this study differently? Evaluate how well the experimental approach and design helped the researcher answer the research questions.
• List the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.